As a Maintenance Technician for TopHat you will assist in the manufacture of a variety of modular, timber framed house types.
The Maintenance Technician’s main responsibilities will include:
- To maintain the site and production equipment whilst also supporting production activity in the manufacture of timber framed homes
- Preventative maintenance on pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Electrical trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Electrical repairs, motor changes and control components
- Create maintenance sheets and task related Risk Assessments
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communication actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Team Player
- Is not knocked off balance by ambiguity uncertainty and change
- Ability to demonstrate TopHat values.
Functional Skills and Experiences
- HNC or Degree in mechanical, electrical or engineering maintenance
- Extensive experience of manufacturing equipment maintenance; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Applying for a Position
This is a full-time position and is based at TopHat, Park Avenue, Dove Valley Park, Foston, Derby, DE65 5BT.
To apply for a position, download and complete the below application form and email this, or, simply email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (Maintenance Technician) you’re applying for. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to our job application privacy notice.
By submitting an application, you agree with the below statements and provide your consent to TopHat for the use of your data as per these statements:
- I hereby freely give TopHat consent to use and process my personal data included in this job application.
- I accept that I have read and agree to our job application privacy notice.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- I understand that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- I understand that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- I understand that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with how my company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge at www.ICO.org.uk or write to firstname.lastname@example.org