The I.T Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the users and security over the array of business IT systems and other related applications, hardware and software.
They will work closely with the functional areas across the business and will provide technical and functional support to all departments in configuration, maintenance, testing and training of the business systems.
The I.T Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
1. Setting up and maintaining user accounts, including creating new users, resetting passwords etc;
2. Maintaining the integrity of user accounts for all new and departed staff;
3. Maintaining the applications suite from a technical perspective;
4. Verify that peripherals are working properly;
5. Monitoring system performance;
6. Setting up role based security policies for users;
7. Planning for and responding to service outages and other problems, including escalation to third party technical teams and management of timely resolution within SLA;
8. Liaison with the technical teams from the suppliers on all matters concerning software updates and releases;
9. Providing first line support to the maintenance of the Integration Engine and its management of interfaces to 3rd party applications;
10. Providing Disaster Recovery support;
11. Assisting in the configuration and testing of all applications;
12. Act as a point of escalation for the service desk for all application issues;
13. Ensuring that the interfaces with other systems are working correctly
14. Assist business users with troubleshooting
15. Incorporating business changes into systems.
16. Checking data quality.
17. Making changes to improve data quality.
18. Data uploads.
19. Ad-Hoc projects as required.
20. Documentation (system configuration, ·changes requests, ·architecture diagrams and specifications, ·interfaces diagrams and specifications, user and administrative guides).
1. Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
2. Requires an outgoing and confident personality who enjoys talking with people by telephone and face to face with a patient and clear manner.
3. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong business relationships within the group at all levels.
4. Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of all business processes with Finance, Manufacturing, Warehouse and Supply Chain.
5. Must have a logical approach to troubleshooting.
6. Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
7. A desire to succeed and see an issue through to resolution.
8. The ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities.
9. A calm approach to prioritising your workload.
10. Be willing to undertake any appropriate training for this role.
Functional Skills and Experiences
1. Previous experience of supporting an ERP/Finance/CRM/HR ideally SAP.
2. Knowledge of how ERP, Accounting, CRM and HR solutions are used in businesses especially in the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
3. Good understanding of business processes.
Applying for a Position
This is a full-time position is based at TopHat, 14 Great James St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3DP .
To apply for a position, download and complete the below application form and email this or simply email us your CV and a covering letter with this information to email@example.com
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (I.T. Systems Administrator) you’re applying for.
By submitting an application, you agree with the below statements and provide your consent to TopHat for the use of your data as per these statements:
- I hereby freely give TopHat consent to use and process my personal data included in this job application.
- I accept that I have read and agree to our job application privacy notice.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- I understand that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- I understand that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- I understand that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with how my company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge at www.ICO.org.uk or write to firstname.lastname@example.org