We are seeking an IT Service Manager to lead the Service Delivery Team. The successful candidate will have experience and confidence in the delivery and operation of the following areas:
1. Hosting & Networking
a. Data Centre Architecture and support
b. IT infrastructure Architecture and operation
c. Cloud Platform experience, both Private and Public
d. WAN and LAN design and operation
2. Information Security (InfoSec)
a. Understand the cyber security landscape
b. Appreciate multiple threat vectors and how to mitigate them
c. Experience in managing and responding to security issues and challenges
3. Service Delivery
a. Good experience in ITIL disciplines, Incident, Problem, Change
b. Experienced in Project and Programme Management, tracking and reporting
c. Experienced Operational lead, comfortable in leading troubleshooting situations
d. Expert in reporting and communication technical reports and processes to business stakeholders and non-technical resources
e. Good working knowledge of ServiceNow and the ITSM ecosystem
f. Broad experience in Monitoring and Alerting Platforms and service
4. Workplace Technology
a. Broad knowledge in all aspects of delivering effective internal IT services
b. Email, Messaging and Collaboration Platforms
c. Desktop and help Desk Services
d. Video Conferencing
e. LAN and Wi-Fi experience
f. Responsible for IT asset management (hardware, software, equipment)
g. Drive performance and efficiency through KPI and ticket management
1. Must have ability to work independently and lead a team and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
2. Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
3. Requires an outgoing and confident personality who enjoys talking with people by telephone and face to face with a patient and clear manner.
4. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong business relationships within the group at all levels.
5. Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of all business processes with Finance, Manufacturing, Warehouse and Supply Chain.
6. Must have a logical approach to troubleshooting.
7. A desire to succeed and see an issue through to resolution.
8. The ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities.
9. A calm approach to prioritising your workload.
10. Be willing to undertake any appropriate training for this role.
Functional Skills and Experiences
1. Previous experience of supporting an ERP/Finance/CRM/HR ideally SAP.
2. Knowledge of how ERP, Accounting, CRM and HR solutions are used in businesses especially in the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
3. Good understanding of business processes.
Applying for a Position
This is a full-time position is based at TopHat, 14 Great James St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3DP .
To apply for a position, download and complete the below application form and email this or simply email us your CV and a covering letter with this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (I.T. Service Manager) you’re applying for.
By submitting an application, you agree with the below statements and provide your consent to TopHat for the use of your data as per these statements:
- I hereby freely give TopHat consent to use and process my personal data included in this job application.
- I accept that I have read and agree to our job application privacy notice.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- I understand that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- I understand that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- I understand that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with how my company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge at www.ICO.org.uk or write to email@example.com