As Group Financial Analyst for TopHat you will work as a member of the team to ensure that our organisation delivers, prompt, meaningful and accurate reporting on its operational and financial performance.
The Group Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparation, maintenance and analysis of the Group Business Plan and liquidity forecast in Excel and other formats
- Co-ordination of board reporting packs, through effective engagement with leaders across the TopHat Group
- Analysis of financial and operational performance of the TopHat Group, both using internal business systems and through engagement with staff across the business
- Support regular updates of TopHat’s business plan and develop business cases for initiatives under consideration.
- Manage selected CEO and Board improvement initiatives across the TopHat Group to achieve the identified goals
- Support the CEO and the Board in the execution of all aspects of TopHat Group’s business plan
- Financial analysis of new business opportunities & major contracts
- Maintain good awareness of any developments affecting the TopHat Group
- Drive a strong relationship between management and the board through the production of timely and accurate communications and reporting
Functional Skills and Experiences
- Experience in the development, operation and management of Excel models to support business operations
- Experience with the preparation of board reports, either from a consulting background or as an employee within a organisation
- Strong general understanding of finance and operations
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively within a team and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to operate against demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Is not knocked off balance by ambiguity uncertainty and change
Applying for a Position
This is a full-time position and is based at TopHat, 14 Great James Street, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 3DP.
To apply for a position, download and complete the below application form and email this, or, simply email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (Group Financial Analyst) you’re applying for. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to our job application privacy notice.
By submitting an application, you agree with the below statements and provide your consent to TopHat for the use of your data as per these statements:
- I hereby freely give TopHat consent to use and process my personal data included in this job application.
- I accept that I have read and agree to our job application privacy notice.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- I understand that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- I understand that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- I understand that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with how my company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge at www.ICO.org.uk or write to email@example.com