If you are a passionate graphic designer and would enjoy being a part of a fast-growing multidisciplinary technology company, this is an opportunity to join us at TopHat.
As TopHat has grown our requirements for producing high-quality graphics across the business for internal and external use have grown rapidly. The successful candidate will apply and adapt TopHat’s brand guidelines to be applied to assets across the organisation, taking a lead in ensuring that TopHat’s brand is well presented in all instances. The successful candidate will also support staff across TopHat as they create materials for presentations, brochures, digital media and other assets in the course of their work. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating layouts as well as graphic outputs for branding and design that strongly reflect TopHat’s identity and vision. The candidate should have excellent presentation skills with a keen eye for layout.
• preparing high quality deliverables and contemporary graphical outputs
• providing creative graphic for corporate forms and documents, submissions, concept stories, brochures etc starting from the existing set of brand guidelines and templates
• leads the production of the graphics and layout for TopHat’s regular staff newsletter and other internal communications
• providing professional graphic design support for all teams within the business
• organising and maintaining graphic/document templates and resource libraries
• thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• working as part of an integrated team across all TopHat disciplines
• thinking strategically to ensure cohesive messaging and visual identity
• other duties commensurate with this role that may be required from time to time
• proficient with Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• a good knowledge of Windows and Office products is essential
• animation skills with the appropriate post-production capacity would be an advantage
• creative attitude, a sharp eye for detail, originality and a passion for great graphic design
• good team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
• capacity to adapt to the corporate vision and branding image with an integrated artistic value
• self-motivated and able to carry out duties following long term and short-term project
• strong time management and prioritisation skills, as well as a clear understanding of tasks, timing associated with meeting project deadlines
A graphic design qualification is essential. A background working with architecture or design is beneficial but is not strictly required.
Applying for a Position
This is a full-time position is based at TopHat, 14 Great James St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3DP .
To apply for a position, download and complete the below application form and email this or simply email us your CV and a covering letter with this information to firstname.lastname@example.org Please attach to the email a portfolio/sample of your works (max.10 MB), links to a personal website are also welcome.
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (Graphic Designer, London) you’re applying for.
By submitting an application, you agree with the below statements and provide your consent to TopHat for the use of your data as per these statements:
- I hereby freely give TopHat consent to use and process my personal data included in this job application.
- I accept that I have read and agree to our job application privacy notice.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- I understand that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- I understand that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- I understand that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with how my company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge at www.ICO.org.uk or write to email@example.com