As a FLT Driver for TopHat you will assist in the manufacture of a variety of modular, timber framed house types.
The FLT Driver’s main responsibilities will include:
- To work as a member of a team on the manufacturing lines to assist with the production of timber framed homes
- Checking equipment daily and using it safely
- Loading / unloading, unpacking and checking
- Quarantine non-conforming materials
- Stock control – re-stack and re-order materials
- Manually handling goods when necessary
- To assist in continuously improving performance in the areas of output, cost, quality and service whilst maintaining a safe working environment
- Use good communication during changeover / handovers with colleagues
- Understand and contribute to departmental goals
- Team Player
- Is not knocked off balance by ambiguity uncertainty and change
- Ability to demonstrate TopHat values.
Functional Skills and Experiences
- B2 forklift license essential
- Experience in a similar role in a production environment
Applying for a Position
This is a full-time position and is based at TopHat, Park Avenue, Dove Valley Park, Foston, Derby, DE65 5BT.
To apply for a position, download and complete the below application form and email this, or, simply email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget, ensure you clearly state which position (FLT Driver) you’re applying for. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to our job application privacy notice.
By submitting an application, you agree with the below statements and provide your consent to TopHat for the use of your data as per these statements:
- I hereby freely give TopHat consent to use and process my personal data included in this job application.
- I accept that I have read and agree to our job application privacy notice.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- I understand that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- I understand that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- I understand that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with how my company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge at www.ICO.org.uk or write to email@example.com